Serving The People In
Greater Los Angeles, California

Personalized And Responsive

Do you need to change an existing court order? Is the other party is not complying with a current court order? Are you distressed about a court order that no longer serves its purpose? We can help you with modification or enforcement of your orders involving:

  • Divorce
  • Property division
  • Parentage
  • Child custody and visitation
  • Parental relocation
  • Child support
  • Spousal support
  • Grandparents’ rights
  • Name changes
  • Post-judgment matters
  • Pre-marital agreements
  • Post-marital agreements

We Care About Your Family

For 10 years, The Gillespie Law Firm has been offering families in the greater Los Angeles area with options and solutions after a conflict crumbles their foundation. Located one block East of the 405 Freeway in West Los Angeles, our firm can be reached by calling 310-986-2919 or via email.